TicketSource was established in 2004 and currently has over 12,000 registered users, for whom they have sold approximately 8.3 million tickets for over 173,000 events.
They offer a comprehensive, self-service ticketing, visitor registration and audience management system that puts users in complete control of their event online, 24/7. The system accommodates all types of event, venue or space.
Not only is TicketSource FREE to use, their average customer booking fees are lower than their major competitors. (Click to compare)
There are no fees at all for free events, or processing cash, cheque and comp tickets. Bookings paid by credit or debit card are subject to a fee of 45p + 2.5% per ticket (plus an additional 3.5% if you use TicketSource payment processing rather than plugging in your own Stripe account.)
It only takes a few minutes to create an online box office, customize it with your logo, colours and graphics, link it to your website and social media, and choose which ticket formats to enable:
• E-tickets – home-printed by customers
• Mobile Tickets – barcoded text or Apple Passbook
• Thermal tickets – printed to box office printers
• Ancillary tickets – for add-ons, sundries and merchandise
Their social sharing tools make promoting and selling online easy. You can also set up an unlimited number of time-restricted price categories and automated discounts to enable dynamic pricing and thereby maximize revenue.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• FREE system with low booking fees
• TOTAL self-service event admin online 24/7
• Multiple administrators in multiple locations
• General Admission from simple quotas or
• Allocated seating from onscreen venue plan.
• Barcode scanner app to validate tickets on the door. (USB/iPhone/Android)
• Telephone Box Office outsourcing
• Dozens of discount & promo code options
• Social media marketing tools
• All events automatically tweeted
• All events automaticallylisted on Ents24.com, etc.
• Facebook Page embedded TicketShop app
• Customer database management tools
• Full data integration with Mailchimp