219 Mare Street Studios, 203-213 Mare Street, London
Ticket TailorRecommend Supplier Report Supplier
Sell tickets online with Ticket Tailor
From its launch in 2011, Ticket Tailor has focussed on the ticketing needs of independent and community events, making it a much-loved platform for the amateur theatre world.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Trustpilot | 4.9 stars | +170 reviews
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google | 4.9 stars | +220 review
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Capterra | 4.9 stars | +400 review
Free for free events | Charity discounts available | Fees from just 20p per ticket
Three reasons to choose Ticket Tailor for your next event:
- Low, fair and simple fees: Ticket Tailor only charges a small flat fee per ticket and offers charity discounts.
- Exceptional support: 24/7 customer support with an average response time of less than 2 minutes, means there is always someone on hand to help.
- Easy-to-use: No technical or ticketing skills required, the product is designed to be intuitive for first-time users and feature-rich enough for ticketing experts.
Features and benefits to make ticketing your event simple
With Ticket Tailor low fees and simplicity does not come at the expense of a ticketing platform packed with advanced and handy features to meet the needs of even the most complex of events.
- Free for free ticket
- Low flat fees for paid tickets. Check out our pricing.
- Free check-in app for on the day event registration
- Manage time-slots and ongoing events with our calendar feature
- Fully featured seating chart tool
- Direct payments via Stripe and/or PayPal
- Customisable checkout form, tickets and event pages
- Embed on your own website
- Send automated emails
- Discount and voucher codes
- Easily refund and transfer tickets
- Integrate to 100s of other platforms, like Mailchimp
- Export and import tools
- Open API for custom integrations
Looking for something specific? Check out our full list of features.
Ticketing with purpose
We believe business has a responsibility to make a positive impact on the world we live in. One way in which we do this is by committing to donate 1p per ticket to climate charities. With millions of tickets sold each year this allows us to make significant contributions to some amazing causes. Read more about who we are trying to be a business for good.