THE THEATRE CHANNEL – FURTHER DETAILS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AND ROCK EPISODES
Jordan Shaw. Photo: ©Edward Johnson
EPISODE 2 – THE HALLOWEEN EPISODE
DROPPING ON FRIDAY 30 OCTOBER – RIA JONES, JORDAN SHAW AND TREVOR DION NICHOLAS
COMPLETE LINE UP ALONGSIDE AIMIE ATKINSON, LINZI HATELEY, SOPHIE ISAACS, BRADLEY JADEN, AND JOSH PITERMAN
EPISODE 3 – THE ROCK EPISODE
DROPPING ON 27 NOVEMBER
FEATURING SHAN AKO, ALEX GAUMOND, ROB HOUCHEN, FRANCESCA JACKSON, AISHA JAWANDO, JOHN OWEN JONES AND…
EPISODES 1 – 3 ON SALE NOW – AVAILABLE TO BOOK HERE
Adam Blanshay Productions and The Theatre Café are pleased to announce further details for the forthcoming episodes of The Theatre Channel.
Episode 2 is Halloween themed episode with songs from The Rocky Horror Show, Beetlejuice, Into the Woods, Dracula, Carrie, Young Frankenstein and Jekyll and Hyde. The episode is available to purchase now, ahead of its release on 30 October, and Ria Jones, Trevor Dion Nicholas and Jordan Shaw will complete the previously announced line up of Aimie Atkinson, Linzi Hateley, Sophie Isaacs, Bradley Jaden and Josh Piterman.
Episode 3 – the Rock Episode – will be released on 27 November and will feature the following talent and performances:
- Shan Ako (Les Misérables) singing I’ll Cover You (Reprise) from Rent
- Alex Gaumond (Legally Blonde, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels) singing Le Monde est Stone from Starmania
- Rob Houchen (Light in the Piazza, Les Misérables) singing Gethsemene from Jesus Christ Superstar
- Francesca Jackson (Tina: The Musical, I’d Do Anything) singing Forgiven from Jagged Little Pill
- Aisha Jawando (Tina: The Musical) singing Acid Queen from The Who’s Tommy
- John Owen-Jones (Les Misérables, The Phantom of the Opera) singing Pity the Child from Chess
The Theatre Channel is a brand-new web series showcasing well-known musical theatre classics – a unique hybrid of stage and screen. Performed by the cream of British and international musical theatre talent, each episode is staged and filmed with high production values on location at The Theatre Café in the heart of the West End, making full use of the whole space – from the bar seating area all the way up to the roof – and feature a mix of 5-6 standalone performances, ordinarily set in a café, bar or restaurant. Many of the performances are supported by the Café Four, a regular cast made up of other West End talents.
Episode 2 – the Halloween Episode – will include the following talent and performances:
- Aimie Atkinson (Pretty Woman, Six) singing Dead Mom from Beetlejuice
- Linzi Hateley (Mamma Mia!, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, Blood Brothers) singing When There Is No One from Carrie
- Bradley Jaden (Les Misérables, Wicked) and Sophie Isaacs (Six, Heathers: The Musical) singing Life After Life from Dracula
- Ria Jones (Sunset Boulevard, Evita) singing Last Midnight from Into The Woods
- Trevor Dion Nicholas (Aladdin, Dreamgirls) singing The Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Show
- Josh Piterman (The Phantom of the Opera) singing The Confrontation from Jekyll and Hyde
- Jordan Shaw (The Scottsboro Boys, The Lion King) leading Transylvania Mania from Young Frankenstein, along with the Café Four
The first episode – starring Tarinn Callender, Carrie Hope Fletcher, Oliver Ormson, Matt Henry MBE, Lucie Jones, Jenna Russell and Jodie Steele is available to purchase and download via www.thetheatrecafe.co.uk/channel – once purchased, audiences are able to watch episodes unlimited times.
The Theatre Channel’s Café Four is comprised of Alyn Hawke (Oklahoma, Follies, 42nd Street), Emily Langham (The Boy Friend, Oklahoma, West Side Story), Sadie-Jean Shirley (City of Angels, Ghost: The Musical, Aladdin) and Alex Woodward (Mamma Mia, Hairspray).
The Theatre Channel is produced by Adam Blanshay Productions and The Theatre Café, with direction and choreography by Bill Deamer and musical supervision by Michael England, set and costume design by Gregor Donnelly, lighting design by Jack Weir, sound design by Keegan Curran, videography by Ben Hewis and hair and makeup by Diana Hudson.
@AdamBlanshayPro | @thetheatrecafe | #TheTheatreChannel