Tamara von Werthern Nick Hern Books’ Performing Rights Manager’s regular column.
Hackney Empire - Reaching Out The first of two regional focuses on theatre’s and community.
Theatre Royal Plymouth - Reaching Out The second of two regional focuses on theatre’s and community.
Phantom Design Advice Martin Clare of Phantom Theatre Services shares his top tips.
The Review - Our House Ariel Company Theatre’s acclaimed performance in Crawley.
Your News Local and various news stories relevant to amateur theatre.
- Feeling the Pressure?
- Could You Take the Theatre Photograph of the Year?
- Play Postponed Due to Flooding
- The Charge of the Pensioners
- Devoted & Disgruntled: What are we going to do about theatre and the performing arts?
- World Map Shows the Top Musical Production in Every Country
- The 16th Windsor Fringe Kenneth Branagh Award for New Drama Writing.
- People Power!
- As one door opens...
- Top Accolade for TV and Film Industry Disability Campaigner
- Theatres Trust awards £25,000 across the UK
- Prize-Winning Sweat!
- Take a Chance at the O2
- Did somebody say road trip?
- ‘D’ is for Diversity
- Yamaha Music School to Open at Croydon's Fairfield Halls
- National Photoshoot for Young Performing Students
- LAMDA Slashes Audition Fees
Richard James Actor and playwright, Richard James’, regular advice column.
Box Office Solutions - TicketSource Advances in the growing world of online box office sales.
Magic at the Musicals There’s a new digital musical theatre radio station launching.
Reviewing Non-Professionals Susan Elkin shares her opinion on opposing review opportunities.
Panto Royalty We speak to a handful of stars ahead of another panto season and bring you stories and advice that could help with your own shows.
Give Yourself an Advantage Susan Elkin talks with Paul Taylor about his new audition website.
Songs & Stories, Trips & Lies (Tidy)
James Rampton interviews actor, presenter and comedian, Rob Brydon about his new stand-up show, Songs & Stories.
War Horse at Wembley The National Theatre’s acclaimed production puts on two special perfomances for young people at the end of its recent tour.
Principles of Improvisation An exclusive extract from Adam Meggido’s new improv book.
Shaping Lives of Young People A look back at British Youth Music Theatre’s recent production, Fight Like a Girl and its central star, Edan Glennie.
Strike Up the Band! Our regular round-up of the professional musical theatre industry.
New Books, Plays and Musicals Latest publications and performing rights releases.
Subscribe to The Digital Pack
for instant access to the latest news and opinions. Just £12 for 12 months.