Questors, Jesters and Renegades In the run up to the publication of his new book, Michael Coveney champions amateur theatre.
Tamara von Werthern Nick Hern Books’ Performing Rights Manager brings more advice in her regular column.
Training Profile Rebecca Swann speaks with Simon Trinder, founder of the Independent Centre for Acting Training.
Humbug Galore! Susan Elkin looks at one of the most-adapted stories ever, Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol.
The Review: Who’s the King? Trinity Drama Productions mounts a production of Lloyd Webber & Rice’s musical, Joseph.
YOUR NEWS Our regular round-up of news stories relevant to amateur theatremakers around the country.
- A Bunch of UK Dates
- No.1 at 80!
- New Concord Website Launched
- Doctor Who Time Fracture: An Immersive Adventure
- ABBA: Super Troopers... in Pics
- NT’s Smart Caption Glasses
- Norfolk Grant
- OPINION: Reviews versus Publicity
- TicketSource Reveals Exclusive Insights Into UK Theatre Trends
- Awards for Excellence 2019, ALD Winners!
- Linbury Prize 2019
- Dream Job Alert!
- Amanda Whittington's New Play - Atlanta Forever
- Panto Marks 50th Anniversary
- Stuff Happens When You Least Expect It
- The Empire Eight
- Piano Academy in Croydon
- Compere Clarke!
- Happy birthday, Razzamataz!
- Sing Aloud!
- Festive fanfare
Rob Brydon Pics A selection of images from our previous cover-star, Rob Brydon’s brand-new stand-up tour.
2020 PANTO SPECIAL Our annual feature brings information and advice focusing on amateur theatre’s biggest genre.
- The Art of Panto
- The Great British Panto Chase Off Quiz
- Amateur Photo Spread
- Touring Panto
- Panto in Verse
- The Big Producers - Qdos
- P.A.N.T.O.M.I.M.E. - A Writer’s Guide
- Professional Photo Spread
- Panto Playwright Directory
Tessa Peake-Jones - cover story The famous ‘Mrs Del-Boy Trotter’ speaks about touring John Cleese’s new farce, Bang Bang!.
Once is All You Need Paul Johnson speaks to cast and creatives of the new touring production of Once the Musical.
Time to Relax Sarah McPartlan and Robin Kelly look at Bromley Players’ decision to explore relaxed performances.
Strike Up the Band! Our regular preview, looking at what the musical theatre industry has in store for us.
Nick Hern Books - top-10 As another year passes, Nick Hern Books lists its ten most licensed plays throughout 2019.
Plays, Books & Musicals Our regular section where we list all the new and re-released titles for amateur performance.
Subscribe to The Digital Pack
for instant access to the latest news and opinions. Just £12 for 12 months.