Tamara von Werthern (regular column) Tamara finds some positives from five long months of lockdown.
LIFE IN LOCKDOWN Our 25-page special feature covers the darkest months for theatre everywhere.
Timeline of the UK’s Covid-19 Story
Extinction Level Event?
Spare a Thought for...
Lockdown on Social Media
6 of the Best - Relevant Poll Results
Technology in Isolation
Centre Stage to Shelf-Stacking
Ladies’ Day - A Remote Production in July
A Lockdown View from the Isle of Wight
An Open Letter From Michael Billington
YOUR NEWS News stories relevant to amateur theatremakers around the country.
- 100-year-old Face of Lockdown Will Never Walk Alone
- Amateur Companies Never Give Up...
- ...and They Are Very Creative
- NYT’s 3-Year Project for the Environment
- Julius Gender-blind Casting in the West
- Making History
- Progressing into Our Centenary... Or are we?
- Dragons’ Den-backed Theatre School Franchise Responds to Arts Crisis
- STR Theatre Book Prize
- Now, That’s What You Call Entertainment!
- 125 years of the Lyric Hammersmith Theatre
- The Big Money's in Social Media
- Amici’s 40th Anniversary
- Branagh's Backing
- Theatres at Risk
Hard Drugs & Hairstyles (Just Say NO!, Kids) A brand-new Grange Hill boxed set is now available to pre-order.
Michael Green & The Art of Coarse Acting Nick Smurthwaite takes a look at one of amateur theatre’s most iconic books.
Win a Wild Card Focus on the new memoire of actor, theatre director and writer, Martin Milnes.
Win When You’re Singing Singing coach Julie Miles talks about bringing people up to scratch for TV.
Looking Back ... Looking Forward On behalf of the British Music Hall Society, Chris Abbott, shares his passion.
Fascinating Liza One third of Fascinating Aida, Liza Pulman looks forward to her concert dates.
Strike Up the Band! What a depleted musical theatre industry has in store for us.
Panto in Ruins? Industry leaders & playwrights give their opinions on this year’s troubled season.
Plays, Books & Musicals New and re-released titles now available for amateur performance.
Subscribe to The Digital Pack
for instant access to the latest news and opinions. Just £12 for 12 months.