Reopening Our Theatres Eddie Redfern, the LTG’s National Liaison Officer asks how ready we really are to welcoming back audiences.
Getting Back We asked for your reopening production details and you didn’t let us down. So here is a snapshot of what you told us.
Tamara von Werthern The Performing Rights Manager at Nick Hern Books features her regular advice column and looks at ‘Devising’ a show.
Why Stay So Tight-Lipped? Paul Johnson looks at why the amateur theatre sector hasn’t commented on various UK Government Covid announcememnts.
One Step Beyond! No.1 We talk to Paula Clifford about keeping busy and the reason for changing the name of RWB Productions to LnjMonroe Drama.
Your News News stories relevant to amateur theatre-makers around the UK. Some amateur theatre, some professional, some youth/student.
- Get Those Licenses In!
- Heart of Hammersmith Rehearsals Underway
- Beckenham at the End of the Line
- Don’t invite fears into the room
- Witness Sees an Autumn Delay
- Who? What? Where? The Ultimate Whodunnit… CLUEDO
- Extra Week for War Drama
- Good Life Just Around the Corner
- Banned in the UK!
- ChiChi Fit Sweeping the UK
- Potter’s Palace
- London Drama Societies
- PROMS MAGIC for Cheshire Charity
- Registration High for lighting & sound exhibition as industry gains confidence
- Groundlings Are Back!
- £5million and counting…
- Circus Back in Town
- Hunger for Performance
- Theatre Book Prize 2021 Winner Announced
- Wardrobe Ensemble Launches New Festival…
- New Writing Wanted
- Theatre Green Book
- Jessie & Josh’s Cinema Date
- Prize-winning Playwright
- GP Receptionist Wins First-Ever National Poetry Competition on Key Workers
- ALD Name-Change
- Curve Podcast
- Little LTF Success
- (Youth, Student, Graduate) – Moving On
- (Youth, Student, Graduate) – Guildhall Prizes
- (Youth, Student, Graduate) – Wales goes to… Wales
- (Youth, Student, Graduate) – European Theatre Arts Programme Flourishing
- (Youth, Student, Graduate) – A Decade of Innovation and Collaboration
- (Youth, Student, Graduate) – Scholarships
- (Youth, Student, Graduate) – Venue with the X Factor
- (Youth, Student, Graduate) – Forward to the Future!
- (Youth, Student, Graduate) – Student Wins National Theatre Competition!
Understanding Changing Consumer Behaviour Founder and MD of Razzamataz Theatre Schools shares some advice and breaks down the world of franchising for us.
Supplier Directory Our newest section of Sardines concentrates on bring you some examples of industry suppliers.
Jodie Steele (cover story) Paul Johnson interviews Jodie Steele (a.k.a. Heather Chandler) and finds out she is the opposite of her onstage persona.
Giles Terera - The Pics Our previous coverstar, Giles Terera’s book is now published, so here are some backstage pics from his time in Hamilton.
I’ll Be in My Trailer! - Paul Taylor-Mills Our regular series of coffee-break interviews sees us speak with The Turbine Theatre’s Artictic Director about all sorts of things.
An Understudy at the Opera Chris Abbott talks to Harriet Burns about landing a job covering a principal at Garsington opera.
Audition Advice Matthew Malthouse shares some expert tips and advice on how to make the most of the dreaded audition process.
One Step Beyond! No.2 We focus on Amy Clayton of Early Doors Productions and how trained ex-professionals are now working in amateur theatre.
See You Next Year, Coventry National Drama Festivals Association’s Rod Chaytor reviews a tough All Winners Finals week, but falls in love with Coventry.
Strike Up the Band! Our attempt at bringing you up to date with what the professional musical theatre industry has in store for us.
Plays, Books & Musicals New and re-released titles, many of which are now available for amateur performance. From big companies to small.
Index of Advertisers
Subscribe to The Digital Pack
for instant access to the latest news and opinions. Just £12 for 12 months.